Child Well Being and Child Rights
Prevention of Child Marriage
- Adolescent group formation and facilitation
- Awareness through street play, hordings, wall writings, pamphlates and Nukkar Sabha.
- Self defense training, transportation facility and life skill training to adolescent girls.
- Formation, capacity building and facilitation support to VCPC and BCPC.
- Sensitization of caste based organization and religious organizations.
- Capacity building and sensitization of Panchayat level PRI members.
- Strengthening of DCPC, CWC & DCPU.
- Advocacy with MPs, MLAs, district administration and local media.
- Strengthening of CWPO.
- Child line initiatives (Jago Foundation is working as Colab organization). So far 1550 children have been benefited/ rescued.
- Capacity building of Village Level Child Protection Committee (VCPCs), Block Level Child Protection Committee (BCPCs) and District Level Child Protection Committee (DCPC)
- Awareness and child labour rescue & rehabilitation
- Strengthening of existing schooling system, Advocacy with Govt. departments, Capacity building of Mata Samiti & School Management Committees.
Immunization, Nutrition, Health & Hygiene
- Awareness, counseling, advocacy with Govt. departments, Meeting with different stakeholders, strengthening of VHNDs, Child Tracking, promotion of nutrition garden in identified house holds. Linking marginalized people with different Govt. sponsored schemes.
Adolescent girls & boys
Life skills education
- So far 1275 adolescent boys & girls have been trained on Life Skills.
- Qualified and experienced faculty members for Live Skills Education.
- Career Counseling
- Leadership development
- Adolescent & youth volunteerism
- 1350 adolescent group members
- Monitoring of different ongoing govt. schemes & works by the adolescent group members.
Womens Empowerment & IGP Support
- Facilitation support to Women Self Help Groups
- Skill development training (Trade wise training)
- Safe mobility
- Capacity building of adolescent girls & youth and women on safe mobility.
- Health care for persons in need
- General health Awareness
- Identification, care, control of TB and Leprosy patient
- Advocacy with govt. agencies, linking of affected people with different govt. schemes, nutritional support.
- Agriculture Promotion
- Promotion sustainable integrated farming system
- Organic Farming
- Promotion of SRI & SWI
- Promotion of Vegetable Cultivation
- Promotion of millet farming
- Capacity building and seed support - animal rearing, poultry farming and food processing.
- Value chain support.
- Entrepreneurship development.
Natural Resource Management & Community Forest Management
- Facilitation support to Forest Management CommitteeM
- Capacity Building
- Strengthening and capacity building of different committees formed under different Govt. schemes (community level service providers)
- Strengthening and capacity building of PRI representatives (rights & duties)
- Capacity Building of Vulnerable groups
- Legal Awareness
- Legal provisions and legal aid for women & child
- Working with District Legal Service Authority (Giridih)
- Organize legal awareness camps
- IEC development and dissemination